We are looking for reinforcement for our Tchibo Shop in Mainz
We stay different. You too?
At Tchibo, we surprise our customers every week. In the non-food sector, we are always on the lookout for the best ideas and trends with a great deal of creativity, passion and competence. Only in this way can we make good products even better and constantly develop them further. The focus is not only on functionality and quality, but also on innovation and sustainability. Support us in creating new, exciting theme worlds again and again!
Your tasks: You make the difference with us
- Negotiating with our suppliers and producers should be just as easy for you as preparing business decision data and processing purchasing contracts up to the point of goods receipt.
- In particular, you will work closely with our product management and quality development teams.
- If you are business fluent and have several years of experience in purchasing, we are looking for you!
- It goes without saying that you will be given a high degree of personal responsibility within the hardware product segment.
- If you have a flair for purchasing – welcome to the team!
Your profile: You are always reinventing us.
- You have a university degree, e.g. in economics with a focus on procurement management or a comparable qualification.
- You already have several years of professional experience in the area of creative purchasing, ideally in the product groups accessories/bags/cases.
- You have a flair for aesthetics and design, which is why no one can fool you when it comes to trends and developments in the non-food market.
- You are characterized by your excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- You possess strong negotiating skills with suppliers and producers to enforce optimal contract conditions and order placement.
- You are an absolute team player who can convince others with your distinctive hands-on and can-do mentality.
- Your business fluent English skills, both written and spoken, round off your profile.
Your contact person is Finja-Sophie Schulz.
You have questions? Just contact our recruiting support at +49 40 6387 3353.